TOPIC OF EACH LESSON:
1. "Entire Course in the First Lesson: Development of Consciousness as the Basis for Successful and Fulfilling Education for the Student, the Teacher, the School, and the Nation"
2. "Fundamental Principles of Consciousness-Based Education: Developing the Students and Teachers Consciousness for an Increasingly Happy, Problem-Free Life, in Harmony with Natural Law"
3. "Maharishi's Keynote Address to the 1973 Conference of the American Association for
Higher Education, Chicago, Illinois, USA"
4. "Scientific Research Validating the Benefits of Consciousness-Based Education"
5. "Developing Total Brain Functioning through Consciousness-Based Education: The Physiological Basis for Full Development of Creative Intelligence in Higher States of Consciousness"
6. "Scientific Foundation of Consciousness-Based Education: The Unified Field of Natural Law from the perspectives of
modern science and Maharishi Vedic Science"
7. "Achievements and Experiences of Students Participating in Consciousness-Based Education around the World"
8. "Benefits of the Maharishi Transcendental MeditationSM Program for Teachers and Administrators: Professional Success and Inner Fulfillment"
9. "Consciousness-Based Curricula in the Schools: Opening Students Awareness to the Inner, More Precious
Values of Life for Their Increasing Happiness, Health, and Progress"
10. "Instructional Charts Used in Consciousness-Based Education: Connecting the Parts of Knowledge to the Field of Total Knowledge Within Every Student"
11. "Maharishi's Principles of Ideal Teaching: Refining the Consciousness and Physiology of Students through Consciousness-Based Curriculum and Instruction"
12. "Solving the Problems in Education: Lasting and
Proven Solutions Based on Systematic Development of Consciousness"
13. "How to Implement the Consciousness-Based Education Program in a School or Other Educational Setting"
14. "Schools as Sources of Coherence and Harmony for the Whole Society: Group Practice of TM-Sidhi Yogic Flying by Students and Teachers to Reduce Negative Trends and Improve Positive Trends Throughout Society"
15. "Vision of the
Highest Goal of Education: Development of Higher States of Consciousness in the Individual, and Problem-Free Administration of the Nation for the Prevention of All Problems in National Life"
16. "Summary and Conclusion of the Course"
Dr. Richard Beall, National Director
Consciousness-Based Education Association
Tel. 828-264-8482 Fax: 828-264-1967
535 Old Hampton Road, Boone, NC 28607